HootenTown Campgraound and Canoe Rental
Sept. 8, 9 am Gates open
9am-7 pm-Raffles! OSA Booth, TFO Booth, and Grim Reaper Booth
10 am- 4 pm On stream seminars
– Stacy Howell-Bronze Crush; Learn river smallmouth tips and tactics from touring Pro
– Jon Wood- Smallmouth 101; Ever wonder what makes a good guide good? Join Jon
Wood of Woody’s Driftwood River Guide Service and learn the secrets the guides know!
– Ryan Walker- Smallmouth Forage; Let’s see what’s on the Smallmouth’s menu! Join
Ryan stream-side as he examines what it takes to grow big smallies!
– Brent Stock-James River basin Partnership; This is a can’t miss if you love aquatic
biology! This on-stream presentation examines all the creepy-crawlies that make up the
– Ben Woodard-Streamer Fancy; Join guide and Woodard Rod Co-owner Ben Woodard for
an informative session on smallmouth streamer techniques.
– Chris Ritchie-Pro Kayak rigging tips; Join Jackson Kayak and OMTC Pro Staffer Chris
Ritchie by the Kayak Demo’s and learn his tips for effectively rigging your kayak for a day or an overnighter!
On Stream Seminars schedule
10 am to 11 am – Stacy Howell (Bronze Crush) and Chris Ritchie (Pro Kayak Rigging Tips)
11am to Noon – Ryan Walker (Smallmouth Forage) and Ben Woodard (Streamer Fancy)
Noon to 1 pm – Jon Wood (Smallmouth 101) and Brent Stock (James River Basin)
1 pm to 2 pm — Stacy Howell (Bronze Crush) and Chris Ritchie (Pro Kayak Rigging Tips)
2 pm to 2 pm — Ryan Walker (Smallmouth Forage) and Ben Woodard (Streamer Fancy)
3 pm to 4 pm — Jon Wood (Smallmouth 101) and Brent Stock (James River Basin)
10am until 3PM-Kayak Demos by OMTC – Hootentown Canoe Rental landing
All Day- MAKO Fly fishers Fly tying demonstrations-MAKO Booth
All Day- Demo a Woodard! Woodard Rod Booth. Enter for a chance to win a Woodard
Diamond State 6wt!
All day- 19 Delta baits Crankbait raffles. Jeff Tatum with 19 Delta Baits will be giving away a
bait an hour, on the hour as well as doing crank bait demos! Got to go see his booth to win!
9am-4PM- Vendor exhibits. Please visit our vendors and support their causes!
– Woodard Rod Co
– Arc Fishing Fly Lines
– 19 Delta baits
– Creeks to Peaks
– Grim Reaper Products
– Bob Parker Fine Metal Art
– KAMO(Kayak Anglers of MO)
– TFO (The Fallen Outdoors)
– SOLID Tackle
– MAKO Fly Fishers
– River PLEASE
– James River Basin Partnerships
5PM-7PM-Dinner is served by Flat Creek Restaurant
530PM-9PM- Live Music by The Dust Covers!
630PM, 730PM, 830PM -Raffle drawings (must be present to win)
9PM-? Music under the stars by TJ Holman. He takes requests, as long as it’s not Billy Joel!!